The Seven Shittiest Sins
- Greed: I want shit
- Envy: I want your shit
- Wrath: I'm going to wreck your shit
- Lust: I'm into some freaky shit
- Gluttony: This is some tasty shit
- Sloth: I don't feel like doing shit
- Pride: I am the shit
No this is what happens when you stretch with unsafe materials and don’t take your time
lil jojoba… thatll buff right out.
I don’t feel bad for these people at all. If you never ask a professional the right way to do it then you deserve the consequences.
God fucking damnit!!! Stop, just stop! I can’t handle crap like this anymore. Patience and high quality jewelry does one really good. FUCK!!!
I think i might actually puke. oh god.
I’m not sure how many of you have seen this already, but it keeps showing up on my dash.
This is why you stretch slowly. This is why you stretch slowly. This is why you stretch slowly. This is why you stretch slowly.
Got it? Good.
I went to church with my family tonight and the pastor said something that I think every Christian should hear
- Pastor: Now, according to a few passages in the bible, homosexuality is a sin.
- Couple of older males in the audience: Amen!
- Pastor: Now, wait, I'm not finished.
- Pastor: You know what else the bible defines as a sin? Divorce.
- -uncomfortable silence-
- Pastor: There are countless passages that talk about how divorce is wrong, and that there are consequences to getting a divorce, such as the wife should be stoned.
- Pastor: Yet, I witnessed a divorce just this morning. And I gotta tell you, it was heartbreaking, but I definitely didn't attempt to throw rocks at the wife, even though she was the one who filed for divorce.
- Pastor: We choose to overlook the consequences of divorce because time has proven that they're inhumane and cruel.
- Pastor: The bible doesn't say anything about the consequences of a homosexual lifestyle. Yet, we seem to be spearheading a campaign to ruin the lives of people we don't even know.
- -the pastor shifts a few notes around-
- Pastor: The bible states to love thy neighbor. That's it. There are no other rules or restrictions to that passage.
- Pastor: So, we as a church family have to support equality with a smile on our face. THAT is the true Christian way.